NOMAD CALLOUT FEATURES
4″ FAT TIRES | Absorb extra shock when riding over rough terrain. Made to help you handle unexpected rocks, potholes, and the off-road bump or city street curb. Giving your riding peak performance and comfortability over all terrains.
750W BAFANG MOTOR | 750 Watt nominal output and 1000 Watt maximal output rear hub motor with 6 levels of pedal assist allowing riders to reach speeds up to 28mph+. Power that will not fail you whenever and however you choose to use it.
CUSTOM MAGNUM LCD DISPLAY | Centered in the bike’s cockpit, prominently displaying more information than any other Magnum display before. Put the focus where it belongs… on the road and the ride. This new display makes it easier than ever for riders to easily see their settings and indicators, so their attention can stay focussed on the most important part – safety and fun on the open road.
INTEGRATED LIGHTS | Front and rear light controlled directly by the rider while cycling. Turn your lights on when you need them and in action for optimal safety and functionality.
STEP-THRU FRAME | This step-through frame allows easy quick mounting and dismounting, increasing comfort and functionality for riders.
- Front and rear dual-piston hydraulic brakes with adjustable reach.
- Adjustable preload suspension fork to accommodate a wide range of preference body weight, including optional lock-out for pavement riding.
- Extra-wide 12-gauge spokes and wide rims for additional stability and power transfer from the rear motor.
- Lightweight polycarbonate front and rear fenders.
- Beefy, welded mid mount kickstand to hold the bike in a stable position when parked
- Ergonomic stitched leather grips for long range riding.
- Rear carrier rack to support up to 55 lbs (includes bungee strap).
- Top tube water bottle and accessory mount.
- Optional: Front Carrier Rack
Model: Magnum NOMAD
Body Position: Upright
Max Load: 265lbs
Motor Type: Bafang Rear Hub
Motor Output: 48v 750W Nominal
Battery: 48v / 17.5Ah / 840Wh
Estimated Charge Time: 8.5 Hrs
Estimated Range: 60 – 120 KM
Display Type: LCD Display
Drive Modes: Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Twist Throttle
Top Speed: Up to 45 KM/HR With Pedal Assist, 32 KM/HR Throttle Only
Lights: Front and Rear Integrated
Total Weight: 73lbs Battery Weight: 9lbs
Frame Type: Low Step with semi- integrated battery
Frame Material: Aluminum
Fork Details: Suspension Fork with Lockout
Gearing Details: 7 Speed Shimano
Shifter Details: 7 Speed Shimano
Cranks: 52T 170mm
Pedals: Welgo Platform
Stem / Handlebar: Promax Adjustable
Brake Details: Hydraulic Disc Brakes
Grips: Leather Ergo
Seatpost: Promax 30.4mm
Fenders: Front and Rear
Rims: 26 x 80mm 36h
Tires: 26′′ x 4′′